Upcoming Webinar 20th March 4pm Irish Time
March 20 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
You already know that publishing a book would be rocket-fuel for your personal brand, bringing you new clients, positioning you as the go-to person in your field, and creating opportunities for speaking, consulting and more. But you have products to deliver, a content strategy to implement, leads to generate, a network to build, right? Join me to discover a new approach to both writing and publishing. I’ll teach you how to write your book as part of your business, not a side project, and make it work for you from Day 1.
- How to decide which book to write.
- How to plan and structure it effectively.
- Why writing a book is a secret networking weapon.
- How to make your book the engine of your content strategy as you write it.
- Clever ways to build the buzz about your book before you’ve even finished writing it.
- Brilliant ideas for linking your book with your business, online and off.
- What your publishing options are and how to decide what’s best for you.
**Note: if you cannot attend the live session on this date/time, you may still register to ensure you receive the link to the recording via email.